Monday, March 14, 2011

RIP Grandpa

Today, suddenly i hear a shocking news from my dad.. He just tell me that my grandpa already passed away.. This morning 2AM.. I was shocked. This is the first time i lost my close relative, before this, either they are my far relatives or they passed away before i born. So, today i really first time.. I was shock and a bit sad.. Why a bit? I dunno why, i think i suppose not to be sad because all this time he not even want talk to his grandchildren. I never have a real conversation with him, all i do is just greet him and then leave. But when i know he was no more here, i was shock and sad.. Why?? Feeling is just too stupid sometimes..
Now, what left in me just a useless worries and regret. Why? Because i realize all this time i have focused on my hatred and never really pray for him. I know his dark past, i know his black magic, even when he already converted into catholic.. But i never care, i hate him, i never pray for him. Stupid me.. You can call.. When he was baptized last time, suddenly the whole city was raining so heavy, all thunder and storm coming and he suddenly got epilepsy until he have to go to ICU. According to my grandma, he hold a strong black magic that was holding him not to die, that's why when he was baptized his body was reacted over that things. I was shocked at that time, i thought since he never practice it, that thing sure leave him already.. But my grandma told me it's still there..
All i can do now just a simple prayer, grandpa hope you were happy in God arms now.. I hope your bitter memory, dark past and sadness all was healed. I hope your sin was forgiven.. Live in peace there, so there's no more tired to breathe, hard to walk and injury.. Hope you are happy there..

5 Comments:

Blogger jeans lusuh said...

sorry to hear the news lia. just pray for him. may he rest in peace

March 15, 2011 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger MyBeautifulMess said...

Condolence Lia

March 15, 2011 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Mad Maureen said...

Condolence ya Lia... Be strong and as Claire said, let us pray for him.. This season of Lent is a tough one I think. (-_-)

March 15, 2011 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger natalia said...

hehehe.. thank you all :D

March 15, 2011 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Wilson Khor Woo Han (Seymour Nightweaver) said...

i know i'm a little late already but... my condolences.

March 20, 2011 at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter