Sunday, January 2, 2011

Here I am, Back in Penang

Hoaaahheemm... Nyem, nyem...
*open my eyes, look around*
Oh yeah, i'm in penang already. Back to my hostel to start new semester. How lazy ~~~
This semester again i took 20 units and some more no holiday, whole week full of class.. huhuhu.. Tomorrow, have to go to my hostel office, communication office, language centre, and many more place to take care of my new semester.. Still in holiday mood ~~~

Now what in my mind is: When i can go dating~~~ No study list in my mind right now =.=

3 Comments:

Blogger Life's Lesson and Lecture said...

Hwakakakakak~~ Welcome to the non-single community~!! hahahaahaha... like this bak.. u're become more and more human.. xD

January 3, 2011 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Wilson Khor Woo Han (Seymour Nightweaver) said...

finally! less emoticons! i really got dizzy reading the ones you posted during the holidays... too much to take in... ^^" lol.

January 4, 2011 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger natalia said...

hahhaa.. izit?? ok2, i'll make it lesser frm now on :)

January 6, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter