Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 1: Your Favourite Song

Lalalala.. My favorite song??? Too many to tell!!! Seriously, this question make me think very hard.. i like to change my favorite song.. Sometimes i like this but sometimes i like that... Wahhh!! *think* *think*

Well, i made up my mind.. I have 1 favorite song among all song that i have heard.. Which is, "Ruang Rindu" sung by Letto. Well, you all can say this song so slow until make you sleep, but for me i really feel the singer feeling on this song. There's thousands western songs that amaze me, the singers are very talented, the lyrics are very amazing, and the music is very nice to hear... But for Indonesian song, i'm totally very picky.. From all Indonesian song that i think is good, this one is really the best.. Why?
I still remember when i hear this song for the first time, which is an opening song for series film "Intan".. And the film is not as great as the song.. When the first time i hear this song, i was walking from my room to my study room which is passing my living room.. I suddenly stop. For a while i was stop, and looking on the TV... I never care about any Indonesian series before (because most of them is sucks), but this series amaze me with their song.. Woow.. That's my reaction, and i go to my study room and google this song.. Here is the lyrics, which i feel very meaningful...

Ruang Rindu

Di daun yang ikut mengalir lembut
Terbawa sungai ke ujung mata
Dan aku mulai takut terbawa cinta
Menghirup rindu yang sesakkan dada

Jalanku hampa dan kusentuh dia
Terasa hangat oh didalam hati
Kupegang erat dan kuhalangi waktu
Tak urung jua kulihatnya pergi

Tak pernah kuragu dan slalu kuingat
Kerlingan matamu dan sentuhan hangat
Ku saat itu takut mencari makna
Tumbuhkan rasa yang sesakkan dada

Kau datang dan pergi oh begitu saja
Semua kut'rima apa adanya
Mata terpejam dan hati menggumam
Di ruang rindu kita bertemu

Kau datang dan pergi oh begitu saja
Semua kut'rima apa adanya
Mata terpejam dan hati menggumam
Di ruang rindu kita bertemu

Well, that's all.. Do this song really mean much for me? Maybe yes... I don't know from where, but i feel it is..

ps: so far no one i met can sing or play this song... if got someone can play music and sing me this song i will really really appreciate it.. no i will really love it :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter