Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Start of New Semester

Hi guys!!!!!!! Miss me??? of course u are, i know already :D
Well, well, well.. This week is the start of my new semester here, after going through thousands wind and storm of laziness in the whole past 3 semester, here i come with new burning spirit right now.. But seems like my burning spirit become a bit weaker after met some lecturer.. haiz...
Especially yesterday, it was the start of my another *** subject with *** lecturer (name and subject not included). I came to his class full of new spirit until... 10 minutes after he talked. Well, he wasn't that old, around 40+ i guess, but.......... The way he talk, he just stand behind the table with body moving back and front, read his note for us, and coughing a lot. "Sir, i just worried if you collapse in front of me, i will freak out =.=". Yeah, luckily he did not collapse in the middle of lecturing but he did lost his voice in the end, so the lecture ended after he lost his voice. Finally it ended, because i yawn thousand times in his lecture.. It seems like he told me a bed time stories..

1 Comments:

Blogger Wilson Khor Woo Han (Seymour Nightweaver) said...

lol xD

January 9, 2011 at 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter