Tuesday, January 25, 2011

CUS Camp and Exco Camp

Sorry guys for my looonnnggg hiatus !!!! I have been very very crazily busy this few week, almost every weekend i'm not around penang. Well now, here i got some free times to share some stupid funny story. It's start with CUS Camp. Our camp was held in Balik Pulau and was followed by all our CUS member. It was really a fun 3 days 2 night, some more the food is very nice (thanks to the auntie who cook so well!). The days there was spend with so much fun, interesting session and movie. One funny story, dunno what kind of spirit that get into us, we have a sleeping disaster while watching movie.. See!! we all sleep!!... hahahahha

The second camp that i joined was Exco camp. It was held in St. Anne, Bukit Mertajam.. well, it was a tiring camp since I'm one of the exco *take care of house rules some more* and have a post mod term every night. 3 days there i just sleep for 3 hour and wake up in the morning to wake other participant.
Some scene i still cannot forget is when i have to wake them up. Well, there's someone sleep beside me who set her alarm at 6 but she didn't wake up and i'm the one who wake up. After bathe and brush my teeth, i went out and call one of my twins to open the guys room. He open and i tell him i wanna blow the whistle...
Me (M): I blow the wistle now ah, but i wonder if they will wake up with this small things.. =.=
D (D): Blow la kembar...
M: Ok (put it on my mouth prepare to blow, and i saw my twins close his ears *i still wonder if it's that loud*... i blow as strong as i can).... OMG, so loud, even me almost faint because of the voice....

Another story, the last day of the camp we all went to church.. Well, i just sleep for 3 hour last night and have to wake up early again to wake people up. So, i fell asleep inside the church. The funny part wasn't when i just fell asleep, but when we have homily and we all have to stand up to hear the Gospel. Yeah, i was standing up, but my eyes closed and i turn to hibernating mode.. *poke* *poke* I felt someone poke me and when i open my eyes, everyone sit already... Hufft, luckily my boyfriend poke me... If not maybe i'm gonna stand up and sleep till the end of the mass.. =.=

Ok, done with today story... I need to go back to reality... byee....

2 Comments:

Blogger Mad Maureen said...

Yeah, i love CUS camp.. it was so comfortable, felt like one family vacation instead...!

LOL.. the last part of this post was so funny..! Yeah, I would be like that too if I didn't have enough sleep... 3 hours of sleep.. omg, i wouldn't even have energy to step inside the church..!

Luckily, menantu was there to poke my cucu till she wake up ah.. hahaha.. XD

January 26, 2011 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger natalia said...

hahaha yalo XD

January 26, 2011 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter