Saturday, February 26, 2011

Syndrome Pra-Interview

Hi people!!! wakakakka.. Me here, wanna share to you some stupid story =.=
Well, Well.. Tomorrow i got aiesec interview, which is my 1st experience. Am i gan cheong rite now? YES!! very... LOL... So after i finish my church at 8, we all go eat... And i just remember that tomorrow is Sunday, means my interview is tomorrow!! *shock* *bingung sendiri*.... Maybe because i think too much, about what will they ask, how to answer, bla, bla, bla.. Suddenly my mind blank and start asking a basic simple question "Where is the venue ah? =.=" *forget* *kaget lagi* *gan cheong* again... Call here and there.. No aswer =.= *OMG*.. Reach hostel, check email *because to confuse, i skip a few email* and call other friend.. She send me the venue.. And i just realize.. "OMG.. i read that one already =.=" *too anxious until i forget*.. Well, now find oredi.. Rather than i become a bat and my mind become blank again, let me go sleep laa.. Hope everything go well tomorrow *pasrah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter