Monday, February 21, 2011

Fear

Can you imagine if the friends who have gave you a very very huge trauma come back and have to work with you again? Can you imagine if they just put innocent face pretending nothing happen and making everyone think that you are the one who was guilty? I don't know what to do right now, if i quit means i'm running away, but if i stay don't know until when this nightmare will haunted me... I haven't done yet with the trauma, it's totally a very very big trauma in my life which make me hate almost everyone... And now, suddenly, out of nowhere i have to face it again. I feel like this life is playing with me, even how many times i try to avoid it, it'll always come back...
Now, all i can say is i feel terrified, terrible, weak, useless, lifeless, gave up, tired, slowly i feel like i'm going to lose my sanity... And all i want is an escape... But, is there any escape in this life?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nicholas Ooi said...

GOD wanna u to face it and make u strong

February 22, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter