Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Presentation+Assignment+Activity=Die

Minna-san!!!! Ohayo Gozaimasu...
Sorry for my loooong looonngg hiatus. Really busy this semester, too much assignment to do *not mentioning i play quite much also* hihihihi...
Well, just wanna share with you some funny story i get from my lecturer. She taught both of my subject, and of course we have a weekly assignment. Hurm, so yesterday we were talking aboiut her assignment and she asked which assignment we have done. Then we mention one per one, after that we got ask some assignment that still in progress.. Suddenly, she said something make me open my mouth widely "Ey, why i give you so many assignment ah?? Is it that many ah?"
=.= Miss, please la.. You are the one who give us and suddenly u ask back... How we know?? =.= If you feel it's too much, how about cancel some of them *evil laugh* hehehehee....

Enough till here la.. I need to design an advertisement... huhuhu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter