Friday, September 3, 2010

Guinea Pig

Got someone wanna find a guinea pig of mine.. hahahaha... Are u kidding me??? Don't you remember what God said that He made each one of us differently?? But, maybe it's not applied to you since you are scared for facing the truth and take care of it.. Just tell me since the start that you wanna run away, you don't want to end it and ask me to do it..
And this is my message, if you later find my guinea pig, no need to come back to me and end it cuz you already find 'another me' that can accept your 'runaway' and wait till when she going to stay with you and left you again...
This is my message as your best friends if you still think so.. The last thing, now i start to wonder, whether fight for our friendship is worth enough since you choose to runaway....


oh ya, then i can find my elder sisters' guinea pig: sun go kong aka. monkey.. hahahaha

6 Comments:

Anonymous Meowlanie said...

LIA!!!
hey,i didnt knw u had a blog!
wow,so now i can hear abt u even tho we are away...
just wanna let u knw tht ur a great fren to me=)
love u lots and hv a gd holiday.
Pray tht ur Aiesec and CUS camp will bring new n beneficial experiences!
Take care as u travel and rmbr ur assignments,haha!
<3,Melanie

September 3, 2010 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Life's Lesson and Lecture said...

your guinea pig : a pig.. ^^

September 5, 2010 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger natalia said...

melz: hey, where did u find my blog?? from jess blog izit?? hahahhaa... thank you so much mell, luv u, i gonna miss u for this 2 weeks.. hahaha
btw, u make a blog oso la, so i can keep touch with u oso.. :D

September 6, 2010 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger natalia said...

cc: wong cacad.. shooo...

September 6, 2010 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Life's Lesson and Lecture said...

btw, since she's runaway doesn't that means she's so afraid of losing you that she lost you first?
Just wait. Don't shoo her, but for your own sake, better not to approach her too.. She's just too spoiled.. but I think you wrote this because you miss her, no?

September 11, 2010 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger natalia said...

erm.. maybe so.. i noe, i won't talk to her for awhile... wait till everything become better...
some part if me were missing her but on the other hand i feel very disappointed..

September 14, 2010 at 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter