Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Realization

Lately, I was thinking about all the thing that happen in the past. The time when i start to meet my friends, the time i start my education in USM, and everything that i've been through. I have faced a lot of hardship all this time for sure and i dunno somehow i manage to pass. The worst thing that happen is when i was left by my friends. I was very down, hurt, shock, and depressed. Sometimes, i'm thinking about all those things, why it's happen etc. But, as the time pass by, i realize why all those things happen, what He want me to do, and why He make me stay away from them...
Erm, maybe if you're not so close to me you won't realize my change. Got one time that i remember the most when i was que up for food and i was frowned because the ques was too long and i already hungry. After ate, i went back to the hall and pray. At that time all the things came to my mind, all the scene when i behaving like impatient person. And i started to think, "Ya lo, why i become like that now? Isn't that last time i was very lenient person? very relax one?" (blame my elder sister who teach me to become a lazy and lenient person, hahahaha... and when i went back last time i learned the laziness from her once more :P) I started to think back trough, and i realize that He don't want me to become one of them who have no heart and cannot tolerate people.. Somehow, even now i still struggling to let them go i start to feel better and better.. I know someday everything will end.. ^^

Btw, i'm totally busy this semester.. i join 3 club (only 2 active actually.. hahahha) and they really have a lot of event.. But somehow i love this busy life... (maybe i already become 38 *read in chinese* person like my elder sister.. hihihihi)

ps: my lovely elder sister, i lap u so muach... hihihihi

4 Comments:

Blogger Life's Lesson and Lecture said...

Gyaplekk.. hahahahaha.. thuthuk2 kowe bakk.. xD
But how come I be a lazy and lenient and still busy?

August 24, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger natalia said...

as i thought u gonna comment on this post.. i love this post so much!!! wuakakakakka..
cuz u actually very lenient person.. someone lenient not identical with not busy.. u can b lenient and lazy and also busy... hahahahha
as i told u, u r 38.. hihihihihi

August 25, 2010 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger Life's Lesson and Lecture said...

and you are 18 (in japanese word)

September 11, 2010 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger natalia said...

apa artie?? =.= pasti elek..

September 14, 2010 at 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter