Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Convo Week

Hi everyone.. as what i promise, i'm back!
OK! I'll start from the very beginning of the week that i missed to write here: CONVO WEEK!!
Well, it's not really a good week since the university bus stop operating, but it's nice cuz i celebrate my senior convo and also there is a lot of food stall open :P
The first convo day was last tuesday and it was Jus See Lin and Melod convocation.. this is Jus konvo...

and this is melod one.. hehehhee












The next day, i went to my Indonesian senior konvo and also Mellisa Reeve one. Too bad i cannot attend the saturday convocation, cuz i already paid some money to go around penang with my friends..
But this convo week is really really unforgettable, cuz they used to be my hang out friends and suddenly they won't be here anymore.. It's a bit sad but i wanna say CONGRATULATION TO U ALL!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter