Sunday, August 29, 2010

Falling

Erm.. Do you think how to be more confident person? Lately i was searching for that answer. I wonder how to make myself more confident in front of other, telling them that this is me.. I never present myself confidently... Somehow, the impact of my ex-bestfriends still haunting me, i don't want to show any weaknesses in front of them so i won't be attacked. But somehow i feel tired. I want to stand up, but no courage. I really scared of everything here.. I scared to lose my friends once more that make me really cannot express my true feeling to them. I always bring some 'image' to make them comfortable with me, but inside i'm crying..
Once i think to run from everything, to make myself busy, no time to hang out so i won't be that scared. But, this thing keep bugging me.. I really really wanna run away... Why i'm not someone that sooooo rich so i can move to any universities that i want? Why i'm not someone who were so open so i can tell everyone about my problem and get their sympathy? Why not.. Why not maybe my life stop now, so i no need to cry.. This really tooo much that make me very scared even to face the coming tomorrow...

4 Comments:

Blogger Mad Maureen said...

Lia, i think you are a confident person.. maybe u just didn't realize it..

Some 'friends' are not worth your tears. Maybe one day you will see the blessings in disguise behind all these unfortunate events. Sometimes, in my opinion, God gives us 'fake friends' so that we can determine who are our true friends. GOd gives us hardship so that we can grow stronger. He's always there for you, never give up... If you need a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen to, you have all the CUSers brothers and sisters at your side. YOu can always count on us.. ;)

September 3, 2010 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger natalia said...

thank you mau.. *sob* *sob*

September 3, 2010 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Life's Lesson and Lecture said...

True Friend..
Like me..
=D

September 5, 2010 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger natalia said...

*vomiting* lol

September 6, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter