Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wonder

Sometimes i was thinking.. Where i found those bitches, why i never saw their bitches attitude since the start.. I should have realize that they took me for granted, they just saw me as a THING, that last time was looks so interesting and now time to take a new thing and throwing the old rubbish... Haih, how long i have been sulking and crying for those bitches.. =.=
I wonder why lately i always bump to them, and they make such a bitchy innocent face that really piss me off.. Trying to be nice to someone they need, and forgetting the one they don't need.. What a bitch!!
I think my sulking is enough for now.. i should continue my assignment.. =.=
My course getting busier and busier.. I really got no time to play...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter