Monday, April 16, 2012

Tired...

I'm tired.. I can't breathe, i feel suffocated. I don't know what's wrong with myself, i'm not even sure that i do the right things. I started to get tired of a certain people and i don't know whose fault is that.. Me? Him / Her? It's unclear. Everyone have their own reason why they do certain behavior, why they act like this, why they think like that. And the things that make people fight is because even though how good we are at reading others, we're not good enough in understanding them. We, or i can address this as I, are too busy to stick on our own understanding and principal.
If you ask me now, i won't say that i'm wrong, but i'm not sure if i'm right. Why? I also don't know. I Just feel that everything is too messy to become understandable for me and i don't know whether it's my fault or their fault, they changed or i changed.
All i wanna do now is cursing myself because i'm not bold enough, because i'm not brave enough to confront them and tell them what's wrong and solve this. All i can do is just complaining to others. I'm tired.........

1 Comments:

Blogger Wilson Khor W.H. said...

Take a deep breath, Natalia.

You need a pause and time to seek God and meditate on this.

Wilson Khor W.H. @ Seymour Nightweaver
www.rippling-ripples.blogspot.com

April 19, 2012 at 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter