Sunday, December 18, 2011

Birthday Surpirse!!!

I wanna say thanks to those who give me surprise on that day .. Yeah, anyone of you prepare for me. It was really shocking, trust me i don't expect anything. I'm very tension already that day because of tired (and also because of a douche bag) so in my mind i only think of sleeping and pummeling that douche bag to death .. I still remember, i complain and i shout a lot that night, ask everyone to cooperate and wished that the rehearsal will end faster (and thanks for those who drag it, it looks natural or maybe i'm the one that too tired to see through it.. hahahaha)
Well, to tell you the truth, i felt sad that day. My blackberry off (no battery), so means no one can contact me and i miss home. I miss my house badly . I miss to celebrate with my family, even though there is no cake, no birthday song and my mom is busy, but i just miss it. I miss to see my crazy sister screaming beside my ear to tell me happy birthday, tell me that i am old but in fact she still older and already have some wrinkles (wakakakkaka ). I just miss everything.. that's why, that night my mood totally like shit. I wanted to slap everyone who bug me or make an annoying stuff in front of me (including what that douche bag do). But, that birthday party release my tension, i cried.. Hahaha, at least i feel relieved and better. It's nice...
Somehow, my prayer come true. When i found out that the schedule for this semester change, i was sad, i cried. I told my sister "I wanna go back for my birthday, i'm scared there".. That time, she just answer me with sentence "Pray to Him that you won't be alone for your birthday" and i pray for it. I'm scared. But, i'm glad, that it's come true.. I'm not alone, my family here still love me.. :D and i'm glad for it...
To him who buy the whole cake, thank you for still remembering my birthday.. It means a lot to me.. Really a lot...
To kembar and his gang who drove so far from engineering campus, thank you. U all made my day.. It's really a surprise..
To CUS member, thank you for dragging the time.. hahahhaha... Thanks a lot for Ajusshi, Mami, Melissa, Maureen, Jasper, Pharmacy gang (double J, Al, Tiff and LS), elo, debby, vera, beth, and those that i did not name it here really thank you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter