Thursday, October 27, 2011

hmm.. Forgiveness

Forgivness. This is what i've been thinking lately. It's not because i hold a grudge on somebody right now and also not about sentimental issue. I've been browsing through the picture and the life of the ex-friends that had betrayed me a long time ago. To tell you the truth, i don't really feel the pain anymore. I also start to wonder why.. I still remember the days when i cried almost everyday, trying to forget their betrayal and rejection, trying to be normal again, trying to smile again and trying to be happy. Through out the whole processes i've learn a lot.. I know what He means by following his path, i know how to depends on Him, i know what true love and appreciation really means.
But, if you ask me again do i really forgive them? My answer is i don't know. This is due to my own confusion.. I've got a lovely family here, i have a lot friends that i'm sure they'll stay by my side, i've got happiness that i've been dreaming for and at last.. I CAN BE MYSELF.. But, do i forgive them or i only able to let them go? Because, now everytime i see them i can still feel a light pinch in my heart. It's not as painful as before, but it's enough to make me think again and again about forgiveness. I just keep on wondering, when i really can forgive them? When will i be able to see them as a mere university mate that just stop by in my life and gone?
I really wonder, and i really hope that someday i can face them and sincerely smile to them....

ps: there's few things that they really teach me: Don't choose friends base on your race, don't choose your friends over God and don't choose friends only because he/she has a title on their hand.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe Jr. said...

dun worry saii, u can be urself with us.. ur FAMILY here....

October 28, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger natalia said...

iuuhh, the 'sai' sounds so wrong to me.. lol

October 28, 2011 at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter