Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I need a hug

Tic.. Toc.. Tic.. Toc..
OH MY GOD!! I'm stress!! Now, i'm in my final year and currently organizing a campaign. At first i thought everything will go smoothly, but now i don't even know what will happen to me and my colleagues after this. Our campaign totally in a terrible mess, no sponsor, rough planning, a lot parasites. And the worst thing ever is when my Professor told us that "THIS IS THE WORST CAMPAIGN I'VE EVER HAD! AND IF YOU ALL FAIL TO FIND SPONSORS, I'LL MARK YOU BASED ON YOUR PRE-LAUNCHING AND THERE WILL BE NO ONE GET HIGHER THAN A D"
....
....
....
*Speechless*

Well, let me tell you the rough condition in my campaign. Basically, i don't have problem with anyone (Except those that totally become a parasite). Most of them are very hardworking, they are really put all their effort there, i salute them somehow. But, there is one great parasite in my campaign right now. It is really over confident, show off, lebay (i think 'lebay' suit him more rather than hyperbole), and it is really great, clever ad cool, till there is no single work it can do. WOW!! what a prefect parasite! I would like to send him to bio lab, to run some test on it and see how far a single parasite able to piss of a big tree. And maybe what kind of bird bring it here? 'The showing off' bird or 'i can dominate everyone' bird or 'well i know in another tree i won't look that great, so i come here' bird... Well, it'll be interesting i guess...
Ok, enough with my complaint. Btw, i would like to say sorry to those that i disturb a lot because of my stress. I know some of you who read this blog is the victims. I'm really sorry. Or if i ever come out with such a mellow statement, well, half of cause is really this project and maybe some other matter. I'm totally sorry..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter