Sunday, March 4, 2012

I hope it is not true...

I was scared with something lately.. Something i don't really know or maybe something i don't really want to recognize and talk about. But this thing become bigger and bigger, it's eating me from the inside. I hope it is just my feeling, i hope everything will be okay soon, and i hope that my fear will never come true...
The fear started to get worse after i came back to USM, but i'm not sure when.. Maybe last week? maybe this week? I never really know when. What i know is the pain is not caused by my FYP work (of course it's stressful, but i think i started to get use to it) and if i wanna complain about my FYP, i think i gonna curse people not writing such a blur story. Beside, to tell you the truth, i also don't know how to describe it, it's just scary and i fear it a lot. All i know now is if my fear come true that means i have to pick every piece of heart alone and maybe i have to start over again (i don't know how long it gonna take because it never be easy)
I think this is the end of the post, i don't know what should i write...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter