Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm Back!!

Hi people!! i'm back to blog.. Hmm, my blog full of dust and spider web already...
Well, i come back not without reason, i come back because i want to spit my feelings like what i've done before.
Ok, so what kind of feelings do i feel lately???
I feel ANNOYED!! For Real!!! X(
I'm annoyed with somebody which i'm not gonna tell who. I've tried my best lately, to keep my distance from her, but she seems to get on my nerves. I don't understand what she wants, i don't know how she thinks.. And one day i hope i can measure her skin face, which one is thicker, hers or rhinoceros.
Ok, let me tell you.. I'm a very logical person somehow. I'll try my best to not hurt somebody who never mess with my heart. But this girl, she didn't mess with my heart but mess with my patient. I got my limit ok?!! Last semester she already tried her best to piss me off with all her weird attitude. It felt like heaven when she left, but who knows that she come back again...
One thing that i really admire from her is: HER OVER SELF CONFIDENCE!! that she felt as if she's cute, the best and lovely.. Owh please, i gonna puke now.. :s
I'm not trying to be the biatch that i hate, which is dumping friends in such a terrible manner.. But, i really can't hold my sanity anymore.. If i did not scream somewhere sure i gonna finish her off when i meet her..
Ohh, God forgive me lately, because i keep on gossiping about her.. I pray that one day she's able to introspect herself..

and one more message for her: DO NOT TRY SNIFF ON OTHER PEOPLE PROBLEMS IF YOU DON'T EVEN CARE FOR THEM! I KEEP MY FRIENDS PRIVACY, SO DO NOT TRY TO SNIFF IT FROM ME CUZ I MIGHT HIT YOUR NOSE WITH MY SHOES!!
AND IF YOU NEED PEOPLE HELP DO NOT BE SOO KIND AS IF YOU ARE AN ANGEL, JUST TELL ON THEIR FACE THAT U NEED THEM.. BECAUSE I HATE HYPOCRISY THE MOST!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Life's Lesson and Lecture said...

Hoahm... *yawn*

October 9, 2011 at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter