Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3rd Day: Your Idea of Perfect First Date Day

My idea for perfect first date ? hmmm...
When i was small, because of influence of TV, i want a first date in the private room in a very expensive restaurant.. But now, i get simpler i guess.. hahaha.. I prefer my first date will be on a place that we feel comfortable with. Of course my criteria of comfortable is not very crowded @.@ like some kopitiam that was damn noisy, a bit private can la :D, not too dark (i like a candle light, but not too dark place which only can see your bf face *scary*), and of course nice food!! :D

Which place i would like to go? Most probably is steak house.. Why? Because if you bring me to Chinese or Malay restaurant sure i'll eat so much, so better steak house then i'll choose a big steak and eat till full (means literary i eat 1 plate only). Another reason is because steak house is very peacefully quiet, my mood will ruin very fast if i go to a very cramped and noisy place.. For sure..

Would i like to have a dance? Sorry, what era is this? I will sure reject, i like to see people dance but i cannot dance, so i'll pass :) hahahaha..

What about music? Good idea!! I love music, and better if it was lively played by my boyfriend and if can i would like he sing it too.. I like to hear people sing and play music, it's seems very warm and nice :D

Well, that's all for my 3rd challenge.. Hope i can cope with the next one.. hahahahah

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nicholas Ooi said...

Hahaha, very interesting first date~~

Cannot dance? Next time ask people force u to dance =p

March 24, 2011 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger natalia said...

Then i'll force u to dance la on the PKA nite.. hahahaha >:D

March 24, 2011 at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter