Friday, June 29, 2012

Lesson Learnt: Keeping A Poker Face Might Be Harmful

Hi.. Hello guys.. It's been so loong since i post my last post.. i did not plan to abandon this blog, but i feel so lazy to do some update. Zzzz... So, anyway, finally my university life come to its end. I've done my final year project, finish my exam and i have to start find job. Sad, i feel very sad.. There are thousand memory in the university, crazy one, sad one, happy one, stupid one, etc. I left USM with thousands mix feeling. Glad, because finally i've done my study and i don't have to face any more papers; Sad, because i have to face working world, honestly i hate working.. I also feel plain because i will start a new chapter and i don't know what should i do about it.


So, enough about bragging.. I write this post specially to express my shockness about something.. hihihii..

Once upon a time.. Two of my dear friends bring me to eat sarawakian food. It was my last day in Penang, so i really wanna go there and experience the real sarawakian food. When we reach there, me and one of my friend order mee sua sarawak, which is turn to be very very nice. The chicken was soft and the soup is really tasty... mmm *hungryagainhix*. And, one other friend, order a special authentic tasty unique extremely sooo sarawakian. The food called 'Kacang Ma'. 

I was surprised that even the waitress are reminding my friend about this Kacang Ma, so i'm become too excited to try it. Before that 'special' food came, both of my friends already remind me that the taste is really shocking, even their sabahan friends also could not eat it. So, when the food came, i'm really excited and not forget to mention that i prepare to keep a poker face (in case the food is really weird.. and...)
C: "Try la... But don't take too much, take a bit..."
Me: "Ok.." (take one spoon)
............
...........
!@#$%^&*? 
(shock but trying to be cool)
"Hmm... So authentic, so special..." 
C: (looking at me with a doubtful face) "So how?"
Me: (take another spoon) *nod* *nod* *speechless* 
C: "Try to eat it with rice, it'll be nice.."
(when the rice come...)
Me: (take another spoon) *speechless*...................... "OK! I cannot tahan la.." (finally i said it out)
C: *Laugh out Loud* hahahahhhahahah!!!!

Finally.. After making a lot of poker face, this food really tooo weird for my tounge. Honestly, i cant tolerate bitter taste, so actually it's really hard for me to keep a poker face, but i'm proud since i can keep it for almost 1 hour.. hahahahaha.. 
So, lesson learnt from here is... Better to not keep your poker face just to impress people, rather than that certain person ask you to eat that food over and over again... 

Till then.. Byee....

3 Comments:

Blogger jeans lusuh said...

hahahaha...want some more?

June 30, 2012 at 2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL wait till you taste the real Ayam Masak Kacang Ma with 100% rice wine as the soup! Ask my mom to cook for you then, Lia~ haha

July 1, 2012 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger natalia said...

mami: lol.. i want 1 spoon of it only... hahhaha
step: then i'll try half spoon la :P hahahahha

July 8, 2012 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter