Friday, April 15, 2011

A broken glass

a piece of me was shattered
falling freely in the air
no tears, no voice
lost in the silence
~***~

Sorry.. For my long long hiatus.. I never update my blog and also doing any of the challenge. I just don't have any mood to do that right now..
So may things coming up straight into my heart, make me worried and sad. I really lost my self esteem and my confidence, i feel like i just want to disappear.. And don't pity me.. Maybe i'm just to depressed over something that i will never get. well anyway, I'm a broken glass. Even how hard you try to fix me, the crack will be there forever..

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

take your time, dear...

you are beautifully broken :) even broken glass can be turned into a beautiful masterpiece. whatever you have gone through, if it doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

take care~

April 15, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Joe Jr. said...

niece, why feel lyk this?? come talk to ur ahjushi here?? wat happen??

April 15, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger natalia said...

mel: thanks mel.. :)
ajusshi: ajusshi, cnt tell here, i jz scared there's some1 stalking this blog.. since i never privatize it :P next time if we have pillow talk i will tell u... :D lol

April 15, 2011 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Mad Maureen said...

yea. waiting for that pillow talk... :)

April 17, 2011 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Wilson Khor W.H. said...

natalia: stalker...? oh, you mean me? =p lol.

(ps: will keep you in prayer. stay strong ya?)

April 20, 2011 at 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter