Monday, March 21, 2011

5th Day: a Picture of Something You Want to Do Before You Die

Sorry guys for a very late update. I guess i suppose to be fail already for this challenge, but i tolerate myself since was away this few days.. :P hahahaha...
Well, this topic is the topic that i hate the most!!! Ever!!! I hate to think what should i do when i die... Well, but i still gotta do it..
Something that i want to do before i die?? Hurm... Maybe taking a last picture with my family. Yeah, that's it. When that day come i hope i'm not in the hospital and dying, but i want to
spend most of my time with my family.



maybe like this...












and also like this...









I don't care who are they, my parents, or maybe my own family one day, or maybe my friends. But the most important thing is i have fun with them and i can smile before i die. Can be a crazy picture also.. At least it makes me smile when i look at it and it gonna remind me of all crazy stupid things that we all do. Another reason why i wanna take picture is because when i look at that picture before i die, i gonna remember that i am alive (with thousands happiness and maybe a few regret~because that's how life is).. So then, before i die in really can say "Thank you Lord for giving me a chance to live and be happy. I'm happy to be guided step by step by You through them"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter