Thursday, March 24, 2011

7th Day: Your Dream Wedding

Yeah.. Actually i fail already.. Hahahahaha.. But as if i care~~ I'lls till continue with the next challenge.. :D
Erm, another tough question.. Why have to be a dream wedding? Why? Why?? Why???
If you ask me about my dream future i'll answer it perfectly.. But wedding??? Let me think...
Yah, my dream wedding is... I would like to have it in the most loveliest place in the world, which is ROME!!! Wahahahaha.. Why Rome? Because i love Rome.. with all the classical building that i feel it's very romantic. When i see Rome, i really want to go there and i feel like i wanna spend the rest of my life there.. Wah, how perfect it is...
Well, now i gotta go.. huhu, i got practice for this friday performance.. So, my dream about a perfect wedding stop here... Sorry if i cannot elaborate more, i'm still very blur with this kind of dream because i never plan to married early.. hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter