Friday, December 17, 2010

A Special Gift for on My birthday

Hi guys!! See you all again ....
Well, today is my birthday!! yippie .. And i get a lot of gift from special people around me :D. How i love this time birthday. What a day with thousand happiness (and food). Hehehehe.... Really appreciate this birthday, therefore let me share all the gift that i receive today :)

A love gift from my grandma~~
Well, well.. My grandma, she really never forget my birthday XD. She always cook something or bake something on my birthday and i love it so much!!! Weew, today she cook for me my favorite food: Sup Buntut!! Well, for you guys who thought buntut is butt, in indonesia buntut is TAIL!! ok?? TAIL!! (and of course it's ox tail, my twins asked me whether we can use pig tail or not? Of course cannot la, pig tail so small =.= hahahha). Don't misinterpret it!!! hahahaha. See how nice it that ...

And the second thing she cook for me was, ta mie... Wohooo!! How i miss that food so much~~ In malaysia i cannot find any ta mie as nice as my grandmas one.. .. nice!!! See, see... :DD






A gift from my mum
Actually today there's a conversation between my and my mom which went like this..
Mum (M): Actually i already thought of a gift for you...
Lia (L): And, what's that?
M: your bb la...
L: huh? but it's not become a gift anymore, since you bought it far from my birthday..
M: Huh?? you want me to buy you another thing?? Actually that bb suppose to be your birthday gift la, but you lost your cellphone first... Aish..
L: that's accident maaa...
M: actually you know, every time i planned of buying new cellphone to replace the old one, always the old one will lost... 3 times already...
L: then you no need to think next time, just buy bb torch for me.. hahahahaha
M: Gundulmu ~~~
wakakakakaka.. but, that bb still become my gift la :D hahahahha

A gift from my 'GJ' sister...
Well, hahaha, hate to admit since her head will become so big after this.. wakakkaka.. She's very good at making poem. So for this time she promise me to make 2 poem (one good and one cacad). One poem she make it half cacad, the second one... Mana ciii ???

A gift from my best friend...
Reg, mana kadomu *threatening* Taktunggu!! wakakakakkaka...

Also, the wishes from all my Malaysian friends :D, my CUS family, my PCC friends, and my coursemate, thank you, i really appreciate it .
Well, that's all for my birthday. What an amazing birthday with amazing people around me... this is one of the best birthday i've ever had..

Thanks all!!!
See ya next time
and, let me mengGJ tonite XD

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it supposed to be OX tail :p not cow ^^

Anw lol!! It depends on u.. Can u meet me b4 jan 1st? Coz im planning to hand u ur bday present after coming back from bali keke

Can u make it??? *teasing mode on*.. If u cant, den u hv to wait till nxt yr which is better for me coz i dun hv to buy another present... 2 in 1!!! :p :p

December 18, 2010 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger natalia said...

iyo aq lali, ox yo.. wakakkakaa
kpan?? katae mari 25?? ambe arek2 pisan y to??

December 18, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter