Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Boringness attack

Recently i really have nothing to do. I have eaten all the food that i want to eat *hihi, don't ask about my weight ok or * hehe, understand rite?? so stay quiet ok !! I already go out to TePe and Ge eM for don't know how many times already, i already visit my 'GJ' sister also *what a good sister i am *. So, i left nothing in this world anymore, except my coming soon birthday. Yuhu~~~
And, stories for today is: my crazy sister , don't know what kind of thing had possessing her. I never love her post as much at that 1.. wakakkakakaka.. Btw, as a good sister i wish you good luck for tomorrow exam *muaks*. I can imagine your face after exam tomorrow must be like this .. wakakakkakaka... I lop u ciii , so don't kill me now ok!!

ps: now i know how long and hard making a blog with emoticon inside ..

2 Comments:

Blogger Life's Lesson and Lecture said...

ばけろ。。。。。
ばか。。。

December 15, 2010 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger natalia said...

wakakakakaka....

December 15, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter