Thursday, October 14, 2010

my wish

Well, well, well... I'm a bit down today. I dunno why, when i saw my friends birthday i remember all the past that i have. My past with them.. How my life have go up and down after they gone. They throw me as if i'm a trash, it's so hurt. I feel very worried lately, luckily i never celebrate my birthday here. If let say i have to celebrate here, will anyone remember?
I hate to become someone different, they took me as a trophy (yes, international student is a special, you can be friends with them is a special trophy, after that you can throw them away...) Well, my trauma with them is not end yet. Even it is not as strong as before, but a wound is still a wound and it will remain forever. Oh God, what can i do to forget it? I occupied myself with thousands work, but still the wound is still bleeding. I laugh a lot in front of everyone, but there still a crack in my heart..
How can i forget? I treasure them, i know it.. How i wish i can repeat my time, go with the right friends since the start. Now, because of my own ego and stupidity my heart cannot stop bleeding, how to treat this wound? Can get amnesia for 1 day to forget all about it, maybe i can laugh when i forget them..
The memories of 1st day in my second year still haunting me, how i cry, how i suffer... Even to go for a class is like to go to hell, since i will saw them. How i wish, i can runaway.. Why i'm not someone that soooo damn rich to run?? (Well, she can run from me?? why i cannot run from her and my problem?) This world is too unfair... To love means to be prepared to get hurt, to love means you put your heart under a sharp knife.. When the knife move, your heart will bleed and you'll cry...
Oh, how i wish i can runaway now.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nicholas Ooi said...

When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.

We should appreciate every single individual or thing in this precious and present moment. [ You will understand it when you are in final year]

Do you know why a car's windshield is so large and the rear view mirror is so small? Because our past is not as important as our future. Look ahead and move on.

Lastly,

October 14, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter