Friday, September 24, 2010

Disappointed...

I feel so disappointed today :(( TOtally....
I never thought before that she was a total loser. I'm really really arrggh.. cannot explain already...
Last time i thought she would stay with me no matter what happen, helping me in my problem and anything else. But, just when one big problem come she straightly leaving me, telling me a lot of f*ucking stupid reason while her intention only running away. I'm tired.. totally...
My expectation on her really gone already. Now in my eyes she is not more than a goner. I'm waiting, and waiting, even trying to approach her ONCE MORE.. and she still ignored...
Should i really give up?? So the next time when we meet each other let's become a ordinary friends. Just forget everything, cuz to tell you the truth, i really really hurt by your way ignoring me.. If you feel you really can't solve that problem you can come and tell me rather than runaway by saying a thousand words that really can hurt me more.....
So... anyone.. can give answer?? =.=
haizzz... siao dy.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter