Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sould I be Happy????

Well, long long time ago.. Back when i was still in Indonesia, i often wonder, "why i cannot be as pretty as my friends, or maybe as seducing as them? So i'll got a lot of boy admiring me and trying to caught me.." That was all the things that come into my mind at that time..
But now, i feel like what i wishing for come true. Yeah, i never check how many people like me (like i would bother about that) but there's some that i know. And from that some, i try to think like what my friends think: "Boys care is a bliss". Well, after i got their care, i didn't find any bliss.. What i found is I GOT A TOTAL STALKER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! *scream*
They keep on trying to get close to me (more like clinging), asking me about what i do and how i feel for the whole day (that make me shiver actually). Such as: "gimana latiannya non??"
and I wanna answer: "what u wanna know?? ok, I pee 5 times just now, yawning 10 times, walking for maybe thousand times.."
You should know la, even my mom never ask me about that =.=

and the worst is, at that time this stalker trying to find me after i came back from St. Joseph home and i'm very very tired, some more have to do assignment that have to pass up a few days later..
He said, "Eh ayolah keluar makan!!"
i answer, "Ngga bisa la, Sibuk, ada banyak assignment!"
he said, "Masak makan aja gak sempet? BEntar aja kok!"
i answer, "Kok maksa sih?"
he said, "Bukan maksa, ngajak aja.. hehehe" (ngajak tapi abis ditolak masi ngeyel gitu, itu namanya ngajak ya... wow baru tau =.=)

Well, now can anyone give answer.. Should i be happy because of this people or maybe i should cry....

6 Comments:

Blogger natalia said...

my sis told me that i should be happy... wakakkaka..
dasar cacad =.= lol

September 29, 2010 at 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Nicholas Ooi said...

I wanna laugh non stop, lia

September 29, 2010 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Nicholas ooi said...

I wanna laugh non stop

September 29, 2010 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger natalia said...

u ah.. din help me at all.. hahahha

September 29, 2010 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Maureen Joan Chua said...

lol.. if you have a moderate admirer who would give u space, then u shud be happy... if the admirer cares for you sincerely and not because he wants your attention, then you should be happy.. :)

but if the admirer is like a stalker, herm, that will be scary.. ;) because stalker usually wants something back for their care. stalkers usually are not sincere. they will try their best to spend some time with u though u don't want to.

but since you are smart and witty and you know the way to handle them, it's ok.. i still remember the story u told me lol.. XD

October 1, 2010 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger natalia said...

hahahah.., thank you a mau... actually that stalker really2 disturbing me, cuz they really2 ask for my all attention (as if my job is only take care of them).. hahahahha

October 1, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter