Thursday, October 7, 2010

1 Message

I want to say this to somebody, who dare to tell me "Aku sekarang tahu kenapa mereka meninggalkan mu, Mulanya aku prihatin kepadamu tapi ternyata itu salah. Mereka memang layak meninggakanmu"..
Well, let me tell you 1 thing.. I'm happy that they left me, cuz i know how suck they are in the end. and i got a thousands friends already here, that faarr moooree percious then them, and they stay beside me..
While you? You just read my blog, give me a sympathy, you even never know what problem i have with them and you can make a conclusion. I praise you "You are such a MAN bro, only dare to insult people from back (girl some more), you are the manliest man i've ever seen" , i'm happy that i just insulting you.. Cuz it was worth that i do so.. Since you just a total loser, oh no sorry, goner.
You be friends with 2 of us, with a lot offff pitiness from us. You always ask us to give you a pity feeling.. Well, up to you.. You wanna continue or walk down you own path..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter