Monday, May 9, 2011

Crap!!

Oh God.. I feel really horrible today.. I feel really really sick of a few things that happen.. Ok, let me list down for you...
1. When i go to check my grade in my school and meet a lecturer, the lecturer tell me that i'll be relocated for my final year project. I was really shocked, and i ask why. She just told me that i did not attend the meeting. I told her that i don't even know that there's a meeting, but since she's not the person in charge for that project, she ask me to meet another lecturer who was in charge and talk to her.. And that lecturer was strict, i hope she accept my reason.. :(
2. When i go to photostat some document for extension visa, i realize i did not bring my passport, so i have to go back to my apartment (which is in the highest floor, 19th floor) and take it.
3. When i come to international office, it was closed already. So i have to wait few more hours to take care of the visa.
4. Rather than wasting time waiting for the lazy officers to open back their office, i choose to go to my working place to take a look of the place so i wont get lost in my first day of working. Well, i get lost today. The 'sok ksatria' bus driver trying his best to find the place, but he end up put me down in Jalan Scotland which is the next road after Jalan Masjid Negeri, the place where i'll work. And when i call the person in charge, he just tell me to go to the big Mosque to ask around. Well, the big Mosque is damn big and have 4 gate, but surprisingly, all the in front gate was locked, so i have to go around the Mosque only to find the gate. And the gate that was opened, was the gate beside the place where people dumped all their trash.. ( i guess you don't want have so many guest is it? Until open the gate in the dirtiest place =.=)
5. When i reach back to USM, i go straight to international office. Well, i pass all my document and ask for a few things..
Me (M): Kak D, ini semua documentnya. Saya nak tanya, ni insurans cuma sampai jun tau, sedangkan letter dari skul sampai disember. Macam mana visa saya nanti?
D: takpa la, visa adek sampai jun tahun depan la..
M: eh, dulu kakak pernah cakap saya harus minta letter dari skul supaya bolerh stay sampai convocation?
D: bila saya cakap? Visa tu ikut over letter la darling..
M: terus, untuk apa letter dari skul tu...
D: ya tahun depan awak mesti datang lagi perpanjang satu dua bulan..
M: tapi letter tu kata sampai disember..
D: tidak boleh la dek, cuma boleh extent 1 2 bulan sahaja..
M: *speechless* lepas tu macam mana dengan insurans saya?
D: minta 1 tahun la..
M: jadi tu insurans tak berguna 11 bulan la kalau saya extent 1 bulan saja tahun depan.
D: ya.. Tapi itu la peraturan dia. Staff imigresen tak nak you salah gunakan visa ni...
M: ok, ok *don't know what to say already*
D: nah, minggu depan datang balek, jangan lupa bawa duit RM 85 yah...
M: ok *blur already*
WTF, this immigration officers really wants money only, she never fight for the students. She even don't want make permanent residence for students anymore, while the previous one was really kind.. God.. Please stop me from pummel her and crush her into pieces...
6. I'm craving for NongShim mie. But i search in the whole store in Sungai Dua, including Tesco and i never find it.. =.=

I wanna sing a song: BAD DAY...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter