Thursday, July 8, 2010

Untitled

This is almost the last day of my holiday. I don't know why, i feel like i don't want to go back. Lately there's a lot of problem that keep bothering me and it gives a lot of nightmare to me. I don't know what's wrong with me, but lately i just wanted to be understood. Nothing else... I also become very sensitive with my surroundings...

Btw, thanks to my sister who wanted to spend her time with me today, even i know that you have a lot of things to do.. hahaha.. You really help me go through this this day.... ^^

2 Comments:

Blogger Life's Lesson and Lecture said...

nyahahahahhahahaa.... traktir aku then!

July 14, 2010 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger natalia said...

males... wekekekkeke

July 16, 2010 at 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter