Monday, July 5, 2010

Untitled

I just realize it! Gosh! Such a stupidity... How come i never realize that i've change so much in a short time. I'm not the one i know before, i'm just someone who walk and do as THEY wished. Last time i used to be a carefree person, who won't even think about other people opinion when i wanna do something. But lately, i'm become someone who always trying to make them satisfied with me without even concerning about my own feelings. OK! Their affection are indeed great, but it's slowly eat me. Those feelings consume me and make me become someone.. AH! i don't know, i become like their puppets. Everything i do, every step i take, i will relate it to them and it's make me insane. I got no freedom!! but now, i feel the old me gonna came back soon.. won't be that weak again (i hope). I hope, when those environment come back to haunt me once more, i won't be that fragile to be driven by them... haizz... >.<

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jiayou

I believe u who always listen to my stories n give solution are stronger than that :)

July 5, 2010 at 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Continue: If u try to adapt with them dats not only bad thing... It's also gud thing coz u start to be more considerate :)

Too much consideration = bad
Too little also bad
In ur case.. I think u r little bit above normal (not dat bad)

July 5, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter