Saturday, July 3, 2010

headache!!!!

Sometimes i feel that it's not right to get angry at someone who never hurt me. Who have an intention only to hear you.. But i feel like i cannot understand myself lately, sometimes i got mood swing and i'll get angry to a certain people who disturb me. Recently i have some serious problem with my friends and i expect someone to understand me not asking me like i gonna go crazy soon or thinking that i have that problem due to my own paranoia. I just wanna ask whether you ever think that this problem really bugging me until changing my own character.. And you never realize...
Every time i come and cry, you just said that i just have some fucking crazy imagination about their hatred. You don't know how hurt i am, so don't speak if you don't know, even your purpose is to comfort me only.. But i don't know, i just not in the right mood now to be comforted with those kind of words... haizz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter