Tuesday, May 11, 2010

enough!!!

tired.... hufff..... tired....
I can't go anywhere lately, just rotting at my home.. OMG
I want to go out, but they keep preventing me. They keep think that is not good, sometimes i think, what about if they knew my lifestyle in Malaysia.. got heart attack maybe...
Gosh, please, i just want to have some fun, sitting at home doing nothing is soooo boring. This is not Siti Nurbaya time ok!
IS it right for me to feel to tired for their over-protectiveness?? i just wanna go out, come on....
OMG!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hell? Who do u mean by 'they'? Ur mom? Or ur parents?

Hahaha where do u want to go? Why they prevented u to go? Dun tell me u want to go to the clubs etc

May 13, 2010 at 7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowowo what happened? Who prevented u from going out? Ur mom? Ur parents?

Anw where do u want to go? Dun tell me u want to go to the pub etc :o

May 13, 2010 at 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Lia said...

yes...:((
i went back too late a few days ago.. hahahaha

May 13, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter