Friday, May 7, 2010

loves from my grandma

2 days ago i just came back from Malaysia, and i got a big surprise from my grandma. She made a pastel for me, very delicious one. I really appreciate her, i got a lot of experience from her since i was small. She used to bathe me, taught me how to sing, taught me how to cook, sent me to school last time and sometimes came to my school in the parents day in charge of my mom.. hahahha
And now seeing her already in her golden age, i know it's not easy for her now to cook, but she still insisted to do one. I was really really happy that she loves me very much till now^^
btw, i will post some of the pic here..

look soo nice^^.. hahahhaa
i really love the soup inside the pastel.. hmmm

i appreciate it so much^^

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!

Mbeler~~~~

Enak puol ketoke ><

-Regina-

May 7, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter