Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All was ruined

Yeah people i'm a stupid....
I just ruin my own day! My own 'suppose to be' happy day.. I suppose to be happy today, went out with friends and watching movie. But i just can't made up my mind to forget everything that hurt me. This morning i saw them again and again, seem like the tried to mess up with me, show me how much they didn't need me. I didn't know whether it was a coincidence or not, but i knew that they never really saw me. What am i to them?? I didn't know.. Maybe i'm just someone that passing by in their life or someone who never really exist.. Well, it's just maybe..

Now i wanna ask my sister "Did i ever answering your problem like it was nothing to me? Cause maybe i feel it too now from my other friends.. if so, then forgive me"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what r u talking about?

June 5, 2010 at 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter
free web hit counter